Terms and Conditions
- "Fees" shall mean the Fees payable for the Course as agreed or negotiated between RTO and the Payer.
- "Course Materials" shall mean all Course Materials supplied by RTO to the Student for the purposes of training and assessment in a specified Course.
- "Course" shall mean any Course provided by RTO to the Student as described on the invoices, applications, enrolment forms or any other forms as provided by RTO to the Student, and shall include any training, advice or recommendations.
- "Payer" shall mean the parent, legal guardian, person, school or entity (business) that agrees herein to be liable for the debts of the Student on a principal debtor basis, and is the person responsible for payment of the Fee.
- "Student" shall mean the individual currently enrolled or applying for enrolment in a Course with the RTO.
- The Registered Training Organisation "RTO" shall mean Blueprint Career Development, its successors and assigns or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of Blueprint Career Development.
The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“CCA”) and Fair Trading Acts (“FTA”)
- Nothing in this agreement is intended to have the effect of contracting out of any applicable provisions of the CCA or the FTA in each of the States and Territories of Australia, except to the extent permitted by those Acts where applicable.
- Liability of the RTO arising out of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, error or omission, or failure to comply with the description or quote, whether implied into these terms and conditions or by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or howsoever arising, is limited to any of the following as determined by the RTO:
- the supply of the Course again; or
- Where the Student is a consumer as defined in the Trade Practices Act 1974, then the Student shall also be entitled to a refund of the applicable Fees.
- Where the Student is less than eighteen (18) years of age, a parent or legal guardian must be identified and jointly responsible for contractual arrangements concerning the Course. A guardian should be living with and/or have constant communication with the Student. Any information regarding the Student (including, but not limited to, change of address) should be known by the guardian and should be relayed to RTO.
- Any instructions received by the RTO from the Student or Guardian relating to the Course and/or the Student’s acceptance of the Course provided by RTO shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions by the Student or Guardian, the terms and conditions are binding and can only be amended with the written consent of the RTO.
- The Payer and trainee must take all responsibility to comply with the rules and regulations of the course, training or Traineeship.
- RTO shall not be liable for changes in personal circumstances that prevent the Student from attending or completing the Course.
- The RTO shall not be held liable, to any person or business, for loss or damage suffered due to any unauthorized actions on the part of the RTO’s employees or partners.
- All enrolment details will be provided by the Student, as requested, and returned to RTO.
- All attendance and assessment requirements must be completed in order for the Student to be eligible for issuance of relevant awards and qualifications.
- All funding and incentives are determined and provided by relevant stakeholders and funding bodies including but not limited to State and Federal Governments.
- Funding and/or incentives available to assist in the payment of training Fees is ascertained by the funding body using specific eligibility criteria.
- The RTO is not responsible for any student not being eligible for the receipt of such funding nor does the lack of funding negate the requirement of the Student or Payer to pay training Fees as outlined by the RTO.
- An Australian Apprenticeship Centre(“AAC”)is responsible for completing the Traineeship training contract between the Payer and the trainee, lodging the training contract with the State Training Authority, ensuring that the training contract is legitimate, and administering the processing and payment of any incentive payments. Blueprint Career Development staff are here to help you, however are unable to talk to the AAC on your behalf as per the Privacy rules.
Personal and Contact Details
- The Student shall be obligated to notify the RTO of any change in the Student’s name and/or any other detail (including but not limited to, changes in the Student’s address, telephone number or email address) as soon as practicable. The Student shall be liable for any loss incurred by the RTO as a result of the Student’s failure to comply with this clause.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and National Recognition
- Recognition of Prior Learning ("RPL") is available on the provision of verification by the Student to the RTO prior to the commencement of the Course. The Student may ask for RPL if they believe that they already have the skills and knowledge that will be taught and assessed in a Unit of Competency.
- The Student must complete an application form and must attach copies of any supporting documentation, with the student to allow seven to fourteen (7-14) days for the processing of application claims.
- The cost's and charges for an RPL application will vary, according to the Course being undertaken and the number of Units of Competency applied for and under review of consideration for the student.
- The RTO shall recognise any AQF qualification granted by another Australian Registered Training Organisation free of charge. Where the Student wishes to apply for exemption for competencies grained at another RTO (cross credit transfer), the Student shall provide certified copies of an award granted upon or prior enrolment.
Unique Student Identifier
- The student shall be obligated, upon enrolment, to notify the RTO of their Unique Student Identifier("USI").
- The RTO will be unable to issue a student with any certification unless a valid USI has been provided for the student.
Trainee Fees and Refund Policy
- Under certain circumstances, refunds may apply to students who have paid the required training fees, but for certain reasons are unable to commence or complete the training program. All refund applications are administered and approved by the company Director.
- The RTO management guarantees the organisation’s sound financial position and safeguards that training fees are only deemed to be cleared and available when the training/assessment services have been rendered.
- Should the RTO cancel any training program, all participants are entitled to a full refund or a transfer of the funds paid to another training program.
- Our full training fees and refunds policy is provided on our website under Info / Forms + Documentation / PP18 Training Fees & Refunds.
Delivery of the Course
- Failure by the RTO to deliver any part of the Course shall not entitle either party to treat this contract as repudiated ("void").